Announcements

Lecture April 22/29

Lecture April 22/29

by Wolfgang Windsteiger -
Number of replies: 4

Dear students,

today's lecture will be given through videos, that will be available on the Moodle page from Wednesday, April 22 afternoon on. If there are questions concerning the content, please put a question in the discussion forum. Also next week's lecture on April 29 will consist of videos. Again, questions please through the discussion forum in Moodle.

On April 29 5pm-6pm I will be available in a Zoom-Meeting to answer questions concerning the content of both lectures directly.

There will also be an assignment covering these topics.

In reply to Wolfgang Windsteiger

Re: Lecture April 22/29

Dear students,
I just noticed that I did not switch the movies from last week to "visible", I'm very sorry about that. They are available now. By tomorrow, there will be the new movies for the lecture tomorrow. And remember, there is a Zoom-Meeting tomorrow 5pm for questions.
WW.

... and if I forget to switch the movies to "visible" again, write me a short notice ... ;)

So, there is a link to the Zoom-Meeting tomorrow available now on the Moodle page. You should find all the information required to join the meeting (meeting ID, link, password, etc) in this item.

The videos on Graph Theory did not work during the last days, there was a switch in configuration, which I was not aware of. They are available again. And there is one more on a real-word example that was not available previously ...