Announcements

Online Lecturing

Online Lecturing

by Wolfgang Schreiner -
Number of replies: 1

As you probably have heard from the media, from Monday next week on (latest) there will be no presence lectures. We will tell you in detail, how to proceed with this course as an "online course".

Tomorrow, however, I still plan to give the course "in presence" (with the follow up courses be replaced by some online material). So (unless there is another information from JKU), tomorrow's lecture will take place (but I will  also prepare later some online substitute for this).

In reply to Wolfgang Schreiner

Re: Online Lecturing

by Wolfgang Schreiner -
JKU has cancelled lectures already from Wednesday, March 11, so there will be NO presence lecture tomorrow. I'll (try to) post an online-recorded lecture by that time, so you will have the opportunity to watch the video instead wink

Directly after the regular lecture time (17:00-17:30) I will start a Skype session where you may contact me (Skype name: "schreine") for questions to be answered immediately.

Otherwise, you may also ask questions any time in the Moodle forum; I'll try to respond as quickly as possible. You may also contact me any time per email to agree on a time for a skype call.